044: How to Accelerate Your Business with Eben Pagan
Eben Pagan, grew up in the backwoods of Oregon with no formal education on business or marketing. Eben first started out with a real estate license and an old camaro, driving around with a long pony tail trying to sell houses for his first business!
After struggling in the beginning, from dropping out of high school, college and 7 years in real estate with little success, his friend steered him into the online marketing world with his first successful business from a dating ebook. Which he has turned into a empire of products that have sold over $100MM in the last 10 years.
This interview Eben will unlock some of the biggest marketing formulas for you to Accelerate and Explode your business.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ????Subscribe and Leave a Review?in iTunes?to?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Enter?for First Friday’s Raffle*?l?Listen in Stitcher
My favorite quote is when Eben explains his breakthrough with business, marketing and business acceleration:
??Business is a multiplication game, not an addition game; if you make a change in your ?business, it doesn?t just add a little bit, it multiplies everything you?re doing.?
In this episode you?ll learn:
- Top 3 Tips for Marketers to Position their Products for Success
- Eben?s Critical Counterintuitive Theory
- How Compassion is the most Marketable Business Skill
- The 2 Most Powerful Sentences in Marketing [@ 29 Minute Mark]
- The Exact Formula to Creating This Powerful Sentence for Your Business Too!
- Different Creativity Exercises to Expand Your Business
- 2 Key Mindsets to Being Extremely Productive
- ?Inevitability Thinking? TO Get Massive Results In Your Business [@ 43 Minutes]
This same principle is how Eben launched his first million dollar brand and in the last 10 years has been able to sell over $100 million in online programs through this key principle.
Eben helps business owners have tremendous success through effective leverage strategies. He ?also invests in companies that can support the future of innovation and connecting people through technology.
Eben shares on this interview key marketing and business acceleration techniques that can?move mountains in your business and create long-term lasting results for your ideas.?